The Kolping Society of South Africa is a Catholic lay membership organisation based on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, social teachings of the Church and the ideals of the Blessed Adolph Kolping.
Our core purpose is to empower and support people in their holistic development, spiritual growth and service to other.
Kolping Goals & Projects
The Kolping Society, in the spirit of Blessed Father Adolph Kolping, shall endeavour;
1. to enable its members to present themselves as Christians to the world especially with regard to cardinal aspects of life such as;
- Marriage and Family
- Work and Profession
- Church, State and Society
- Culture and Recreation
2. to serve the needs of its members and society, as a non-political association,
3. to promote the general welfare of the society through active participation of its individual members in a Christian spirit.
4. to be true to the principle of self-reliance
5. to form local branches, called Kolping Families
6. to follow the teachings of Blessed Adolph Kolping by being; a True Christian, a Good Citizen and a Respectable Family.